About our opportunity:
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for anl Account Manager to join our Industrial Services team within the South West region.
The successful individual will play a key part and help drive EMR’s strategy forward, progressing towards group-wide net-zero carbon emissions by 2040. Your contributions will truly make the world a better place.
As a Regional Account Manager, you will effectively manage a diverse range of clients including major B2B blue chip contracts. You will have the ability to maintain and develop existing customer relationships whilst developing new opportunities.
Your proven track record will show that you have the ability to create new leads and to see them through the full sales cycle from the initial contact, contract negotiation to the contract win.
This role will increase business performance and improve efficiencies with a focus on core business retention of key accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for people and enjoys establishing strong and lasting customer and supplier relationships.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure service delivery meets agreed customer expectations.
- To work with sector head in developing and implementing growth strategy for region.
- Build strong relationships with the customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Generate reports for senior management on current performance and future initiatives.
- Identifying opportunities, and collaborating on the strategy to maximise company performance.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key accounts.
- Identify new business opportunities and be able to negotiate at director level.
- Collaborate with key pillars of the business; commercial, operational and transport teams to ensure excellent customer service.
- Communicate with customers all / any changes to service levels and ensure feedback is acknowledged and actioned.
- Ensuring the CRM is kept up to date with all relevant information daily.
- Being part of any improvement plan for business development performance.
- Your track record demonstrates that you are confident in winning/ retaining new business
- You have a strong track record of achievement in Account Management within your industry
- You will be an entrepreneurial self-starter who is open-minded and enthusiastic
- You have a solid background of contract mobilisation/ management
- Demonstrable knowledge of the recycling industry desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Attractive salary plus great benefits such as :
- Car allowance,
- Buy and sell holidays,
- Access to EMR's electric car scheme
- Plus more great benefits
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes of CO2.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com