About our opportunity:
It takes a special type of person to be a Commercial Administrator at EMR. They provide unrivalled support to the regional Commercial team.
Without their organisation and administration skills, tenacity and team player mentality, we wouldn’t be the success we are today.
What you will be doing:
- Management of large suppliers
- Updating contract and pricing
- Requesting accounts from the new customer
- Receiving job requests from customers and booking collections from around the UK
- Management of supplier emails and telephone queries
- Keeping Trade 2 up to date - which is one of our in-house systems
- Daily checking of purchase ticket information for accuracy
- Obtaining payments from customers
- Inform customers of weights to be invoiced in timely manner
- Ad hoc administration tasks requested by Depot manager/Head office
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Should be able to respect the confidentiality of customer and supplier account information
- Should be able to plan, organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Should be able to work as a part of a team, and also alone using your own initiative
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
45 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com
Due to the nature of the role, a financial and DBS background check is also required, at the employer’s expense.
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.