About our opportunity:
It takes a special type of person to be an Depot Administrator Coordinator at EMR. They provide unrivalled support to the depot staff, management, customers and suppliers across multiple sites.
Without their organisation and administration skills, tenacity and team player mentality, we wouldn’t be the success we are today.
As an Depot Administrator Coordinator you will build on your exceptional skills and be supported every step of the way in developing a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of the company and the industry.
What you will be doing:
Act as main point of contact for all contractors/suppliers and build and maintain relationships with these to be able to instruct the contacts accordingly.
· Liaise with internal operations and general public.
- Covering the weighbridge as and when required
· Planning and forecasting repairs/defects/equipment orders.
· Develop and maintain the records/scanning for various plant and equipment.
· Take lead on data analysis and report all defects/ issues to operational management.
· Coordination of key reports and databases.
· Plan and schedule resource/training to the requirements of the operational department.
· Provide support for new starter inductions.
· Record and communicate minutes and actions as and when required.
· Ensure all invoices are dealt with correctly and accurately in line with EMR procedures and policies.
· Raise purchase orders as and when required, maintaining spend data against budgets.
. Do you have solid organisation and admin experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
· Do you have outstanding attention to accuracy and detail?
· Can you communicate effectively with various staff, managers and clients?
· Are you able to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines?
· Can you be flexible to meet changing priorities, and remain calm under pressure?
· Are you happy to travel locally and regularly spend time at each depot?
· Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
· Can you work Saturday mornings on a rota basis?
· Are you happy to undergo a financial and criminal background check?
· Do you want to kick start your career in recycling?
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes of CO2.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com
It goes without saying that you will need the correct licences or certificates for a variety of our roles.
However, at EMR we value the way we do things as much as the delivery. We call our expectations our Behaviours. They align with our Values of We Care and We Do, and they apply across all levels and roles in the business.
- Integrity – you are Respectful and Honest
- Trust – you are Collaborative and Authentic
- Accountable – you are Determined and Responsible
- Innovative – you have a Growth Mind-set and you are Progressive
If we all carry out our roles in line with these Behaviours, we will achieve success as One Team. If you embody our Behaviours, we want to hear from you!