About our opportunity:
As a dockside 360 Material Handler Plant Operator, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of what it takes to be at the forefront of recycling and sustainability, and you will be supported with training along the way.
What you will be doing:
- Operating mobile and fixed plant safely
- Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems.
- Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to.
- Monitoring all visiting suppliers – including PPE compliance.
- Assisting depot management as required.
- Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
- Do you have 360 material handler experience?
- Are you comfortable working outside?
- Can you travel to and from the depot without difficulty?
360 Material Handler experience essential
£11-£13ph Dependant on experience. The higher rate would be paid to multi-skilled candidates who hold all relevant experience and licences.
Minimum 45 hours per week
This role will start on days however may go onto shifts to include evenings and nights, there would be an increased pay rate for any unsociable working patterns.
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com