About our opportunity:
Our Drivers are crucial to keeping EMR mobile and our customers happy. Without their skills and experience, our Transport division, and the company, wouldn’t be the success that it is today.
What you will be doing:
As a Class 2 driver you will be driving and operating RORO (hook lift) and Skip vehicles. You will also gain an understanding of how logistics play a major part in EMR being that global leader in recycling and sustainability.
· A HGV Class 2 (CAT C) licence is essential.
· Experience in driving/operating RORO and/or Skip vehicles would be ideal.
· If you have a Class 1 (Cat C + E) licence, we are happy for you to apply.
· You will be happy to drive different vehicles and cover other drivers.
· You will be passionate about ensuring safety is the first priority with each journey.
· You will have an awareness of how to operate safely and effectively in large industrial environments.
· You’ll be a good communicator and be focused on great customer service.
· You can offer flexibility to meet changing business priorities.
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.