About our opportunity:
Are you looking to have a sustainable career? Whilst truly making the world better, fairer and greener for the next generation.
You will be a true hero in the eyes of future generations to come. By playing a key part in our bold commitment to transform our business into a provider of net zero carbon sustainable materials by 2040. You truly will be making the world a be a better place to live for the next generation.
We require a skilled Welder/Fabricator to join our team working as a key maintenance team member, you will carry out reactive, predictive and planned maintenance.
What you will be doing:
Our maintenance team members are significant to our depots, without their knowledge and experience in reactive and planned maintenance, we could come to a standstill.
You could be carrying out repairs, ensuring machinery is maintained, conducting appropriate checks, liaising with internal departments, operating machinery to compiling reports.
Previous experience of manufacturing or processing industry; and major plant and equipment with a proven track record of problem solving. Experience of Planned Preventative Maintenance systems. Exposure to Dynamic risk assessments. Experience of having actively participated in team briefings or involvement in continuous improvement. Knowledge of the properties and characteristics of metals used for cutting, welding and forming objects and of various welding fluxes and rods. Operational knowledge of manufacturing and welding applying TIG and MIG.
Attractive salary plus great benefits such as:
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days annual leave rising to 25 in 2023 + bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
- Online savings- major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
Who we are?
MBA Polymers is an organisation which truly makes a difference to our world. Founded back in 1992, we have a simple mission – to take valuable plastic bound for landfill and transform it into high-quality plastic polymers for a sustainable future. As an award-winning organisation that forms part of the EMR Group, we are thrilled to be offering this opportunity to join us at our state of the art Polymer Recycling facility in Worksop.
It goes without saying that you will need the correct licences or certificates for a variety of our roles.
However, we value the way we do things as much as the delivery. We call our expectations our Behaviours. They align with our Values of We Care and We Do, and they apply across all levels and roles in the business.
- Integrity – you are Respectful and Honest
- Trust – you are Collaborative and Authentic
- Accountable – you are Determined and Responsible
- Innovative – you have a Growth Mind-set and you are Progressive
If we all carry out our roles in line with these Behaviours, we will achieve success as One Team. If you embody our Behaviours, we want to hear from you!