About our opportunity:
EMR is offering an exciting opportunity to someone who is looking to broaden their experience and work with a market leader that makes our world a better place.
The purpose of this fantastic role is to be part of the team responsible for coordinating and documenting the maintenance and repair of a fleet of 250 large goods vehicles and 150 trailers located across the UK.
Liaise with Transport Managers, Transport Coordinators and Service Providers to ensure accurate completion and administration of the scheduled LGV fleet maintenance activities.
What you will be doing:
- Manipulation of large data sets in Excel for Quarterly Returns and department M.I.S.
- Ensuring company enterprise resource planner (Trade2) is up to date
- Produce reports to customers in a timely manner
- Updating contracts and pricing
- Receiving job requests from customers and booking collections from around the UK
- Management of supplier emails and telephone queries
- Ad hoc administration tasks requested by the Team
- Setting up new customers on Trade 2
- Reconciling Data
- Processing of customer and haulier invoices
- Interaction with Regulatory Bodies
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel (SUMIF & VLOOKUP formulae and Pivot tables etc.)
- Excellent numerical skills are essential to reconcile data quickly and accurately
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- You will hold a UK valid driving license
Monday - Friday 45 Hours per week between 06:00AM - 18:00PM.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com
Due to the nature of the role, a financial and DBS background check is also required, at the employer’s expense.
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.