About our opportunity:
Would you like to work within a lab environment? working as part of the quality team, carrying out routine analytical testing to support plant operations?
This would include both products produced by the separation process and also analysis of incoming feed material.
What you will be doing:
You could be out on site picking materials, analysing and testing materials in the laboratory, using sieves to determine sizing, sampling the water treatment process, producing daily sample reports, and maintaining records of all samples analysed. Full training will be provided to ensure you understand the process.
You will learn how to understand data management, and be able to collate data to produce clear and concise reports. We ask that you have basic Excel skills, and we can teach you everything else.
Attractive salary. Plus great benefits such as:
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays. We are driving this up to 25 in 2023, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
3 months on days while training, you would then go onto shift work (6 week rotating rota)
3 Weeks on Days (2 weeks working Monday - Friday, 1 week working Tuesday - Saturday)
2 Weeks on Afternoons
1 Week on Nights
Who we are?
MBA Polymers is an organisation which truly makes a difference to our world. Founded back in 1992, we have a simple mission – to take valuable plastic bound for landfill and transform it into high-quality plastic polymers for a sustainable future. As an award-winning organisation that forms part of the EMR Group, we are thrilled to be offering this opportunity to join us at our state of the art Polymer Recycling facility in Worksop.
However, at MBA Polymers we value the way we do things as much as the delivery. We call our expectations our Behaviours. They align with our Values of We Care and We Do, and they apply across all levels and roles in the business.
- Integrity – you are Respectful and Honest
- Trust – you are Collaborative and Authentic
- Accountable – you are Determined and Responsible
- Innovative – you have a Growth Mind-set and you are Progressive
If we all carry out our roles in line with these Behaviours, we will achieve success as One Team. If you embody our Behaviours, we want to hear from you!