About our opportunity:
Are you looking to have a sustainable career? Whilst truly making the world better, fairer and greener for the next generation.
You will be a true hero in the eyes of future generations to come. By playing a key part in our bold commitment to transform our business into a provider of net zero carbon sustainable materials by 2040. You truly will be making the world a be a better place to live for the next generation.
Working as a key maintenance team member, you will work to ensure the plant is running at an optimum level, minimising downtown and achieving all internal maintenance demands, in an effective and timely manner.
What you will be doing:
Our maintenance team members are significant to the operation of the plant.
You could be performing a range of mechanical and electrical activities to ensure the plant runs efficiently to compiling reports relating to the work you undertook: Fault Repairs, PPM, Overtime, Lost Time Reports, Breakdown Reports and expenditure.
Ideally, you will have previous experience of working in a manufacturing or processing industry; and dealing with major plant and equipment. Experience of working with PLC & HMI systems and Planned Preventative Maintenance systems.
Attractive salary plus great benefits such as:
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 25 in 2023, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
- Online savings- major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
Who we are?
MBA Polymers is an organisation which truly makes a difference to our world. Founded back in 1992, we have a simple mission – to take valuable plastic bound for landfill and transform it into high-quality plastic polymers for a sustainable future. As an award-winning organisation that forms part of the EMR Group, we are thrilled to be offering this opportunity to join us at our state of the art Polymer Recycling facility in Worksop.