About our opportunity:
The purpose of this role is to operate the Plant machinery and equipment to maintain and improve performance, ensuring a safe operating environment at all times and a high standard of product quality is maintained throughout the shift.
What you will be doing:
• Comply with Health & Safety regulations, Quality Standards and Site Policies and procedures
• To ensure product conforms to documented standards and operating procedures are adhered to.
• To monitor progress of workload and report any issues to your Team Leader
• Help to ensure production targets and other KPI's are achieved
• To complete all necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
• Set up and operate machinery and conduct appropriate checks
• Adjust Machine settings to achieve required quality standards according to current specifications/lockdown protocols
• Maintenance, upkeep and cleaning of machinery
• Complete other miscellaneous task as instructed by your Team Leader/Manager
• Prior experience in a plastics, mining, and steel or water treatment environment would be beneficial however full training will be provided
• Ability to work well in a team
• FLT, Reach, Counterbalance licence would be an advantage
You will be required to work a 3 shift rotation to include earlies, lates and nights.
Who we are?
MBA Polymers is an organisation which truly makes a difference to our world. Founded back in 1992, we have a simple mission – to take valuable plastic bound for landfill and transform it into high-quality plastic polymers for a sustainable future. As an award-winning organisation that forms part of the EMR Group, we are thrilled to be offering this opportunity to join us at our state of the art Polymer Recycling facility in Worksop.