About our opportunity:
Are you looking to have a sustainable career? Whilst truly making the world better, fairer and greener for the next generation.
You will be a true hero in the eyes of future generations to come. By playing a key part in our bold commitment to transform our business into a provider of net zero carbon sustainable materials by 2040. You truly will be making the world a be a better place to live for the next generation.
The purpose of this role is to operate the Plant machinery and equipment to maintain and improve performance.
What you will be doing:
Our plant operative role has a variety of responsibilities to keep you busy throughout the day. Whether operating plant, maintaining machinery, processing and transporting various materials on site, assisting your colleagues and manager.
If you’ve got a ‘can do’ attitude, you’re a good team player, you enjoy being ‘hands-on’, and you enjoy working in an industrial environment. Then this role will be right up your street!
Attractive hourly pay plus great benefits such as:
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 25 in 2023, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
- Online savings- major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
You will be required to work a 3 shift rotation to include earlies, lates and nights.
Who we are?
MBA Polymers is an organisation which truly makes a difference to our world. Founded back in 1992, we have a simple mission – to take valuable plastic bound for landfill and transform it into high-quality plastic polymers for a sustainable future. As an award-winning organisation that forms part of the EMR Group, we are thrilled to be offering this opportunity to join us at our state of the art Polymer Recycling facility in Worksop.