About our opportunity:
Our quality administrators provide operational and administrative support to the site Management, facilitating smooth and efficient running of the office. Your role is vital in improving operational performance, and keeping the flow of the site as you engage with all our stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
- To work with site Management and customers to ensure sales documentation is completed promptly and in line with company policy.
- To ensure completion of the sales process from order, to despatch, including awareness and adherence to credit arrangements in place, and maintaining of accurate and timely delivery documentation.
- Complete daily quality checks on equipment in the plant and material being processed.
- To liaise with customers, and suppliers, acting as the main point of contact when required ensuring information is passed between stakeholders and site Management in a timely and professional manner.
- To answer incoming telephone enquiries and emails in a friendly and professional manner and ensure that callers and/or queries are directed to the relevant person for action.
- Plan and schedule resources/training to meet the requirements of the site as and when required.
- Create new records in the accounting system, as and when required, adhering to company policy, and ensuring the relevant information is obtained from site Management, or directly from the Customer/Supplier, and recorded accurately.
- Create new purchase orders in the system, as and when required, and process according to company policy.
- Organising and schedule appointments with the site, as and when required. Any other general administrative tasks as may be required in line with business priorities.
- Assist the training and development on site through the planning and scheduling of onsite training and liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Update production logs as and when requested
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work, essential
- Strong organisational skills, essential
- Experience in Microsoft D365 preferable.
- Experience in an administrative or quality role, essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook), preferable
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures, preferable
- GCSE Maths and English
Who we are?
MBA Polymers is an organisation which truly makes a difference to our world. Founded back in 1992, we have a simple mission – to take valuable plastic bound for landfill and transform it into high-quality plastic polymers for a sustainable future. As an award-winning organisation that forms part of the EMR Group, we are thrilled to be offering this opportunity to join us at our state of the art Polymer Recycling facility in Worksop.