About our opportunity:
Are you looking for a sustainable career? Where no two days are the same? Whilst working for an ethical employer who truly makes a difference to our planet?
By playing a key part in our bold commitment to transform our business into a provider of net zero carbon sustainable materials by 2040. Truly you will be making the world a better place to live for the next generation.
The role of Quality and Process Business Partner is broad in its requirements and provides a rewarding working environment. Reporting to the Process and Quality Manager, the successful candidate will create additional value on product streams for EMR and Invenens through training of staff, improving awareness, creating systems and records to improve quality standards.
What you will be doing:
Here's a few things that you will be responsible for:
You will build trusted relationships with managers and colleagues, providing high quality advice relating to Inventory and Quality challenges.
You will act as a coach to improve business performance and Inventory/Quality capability via strategic business partnering.
You will enhance process and product development by conducting periodic auditing of the processes and products.
You will formalise and document specification/standards - Inputs, WIP and Outputs.
Plus a lot more. You wont get bored!
You will have a good understanding of analytical techniques including XRF and ICP-OES.
You will have a proven track record of developing and implementing new processes. and proven project management capability to design, oversee and report RAG milestones on defined activities feeding into the broader group year plan.
You will have good understanding of analytical techniques including XRF and ICP-OES would be advantageous.
If this sounds perfect for you. Then click apply.
- Will be required to stay overnight away from home which may include some overseas travel.
- This role involves extensive travel with visits to numerous sites across the county
Attractive salary plus great benefits such as:
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 25 in 2023, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support – access to affordable loans, savings accounts, advanced earned pay, and financial education via salary finance
- Online savings- major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes of CO2.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com
It goes without saying that you will need the correct licences or certificates for a variety of our roles.
However, at EMR we value the way we do things as much as the delivery. We call our expectations our Behaviours. They align with our Values of We Care and We Do, and they apply across all levels and roles in the business.
- Integrity – you are Respectful and Honest
- Trust – you are Collaborative and Authentic
- Accountable – you are Determined and Responsible
- Innovative – you have a Growth Mind-set and you are Progressive
If we all carry out our roles in line with these Behaviours, we will achieve success as One Team. If you embody our Behaviours, we want to hear from you!