About our opportunity:
The Industrial Services regional account manager will effectively manage major B2B blue chip contracts and be comfortable handling the orders and queries of EMR’s diverse clients. They will be able to maintain, develop and leverage existing customer relationships to develop new opportunities. They will have the ability to generate a new pipeline of leads for the business and to see through the full sales cycle from initial contact, contract negotiation and contract win.
The role will increase business performance and account efficiencies with a focus on core business retention of key accounts.
Maximise profit whilst ensuring compliance and service delivery performance. The individual will establish strong and lasting customer and supplier relationships working alongside EMR operational and transport teams.
What you will be doing:
- Identifying opportunities, and collaborating on the strategy to maximise company performance.
- Maintain and develop relationships with some of our key accounts.
- Winning new business through various methods to generate new business and opportunities.
- Negotiation with our customers.
- Keeping up to date with market conditions and opportunities, by networking effectively and using the data at your disposal.
- Collaborating with our Operational and Transport teams to ensure our customers receive excellent customer service, every time.
- Communicate with customers all / any changes to service levels and ensure feedback is acknowledged and actioned.
- Ensuring the CRM is kept updated with all relevant information.
- Being part of any improvement plan for business development performance.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the recycling industry desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Proven track record in Sales / Account Management.
- Negotiation of contracts and rates with suppliers
- Supply chain management
- Contract Mobilisation
- Contract management experience preferable
Attractive salary plus great benefits
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes of CO2.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com